TASA @ Weston 17th and 18th Feb

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
windspirit1333

TASA @ Weston 17th and 18th Feb

Post by windspirit1333 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:39 pm

Hey Guys,

hope the new year finds you all well etc.

Just to let you know the first Ever TASA event is coming up on the 17th and 18th of Feb at Weston SC would be great to have some 14s there as its open to all Asymmetric and trapeze boats.

TASA already has a huge penultimate following with over 10 Pennie registered with us.. so i'm hoping for a big Pennie turn out but it would be good to see some of the big boy boats there as well!

Saturday we are planning on have#ing onshore and on the water Clinics with our very own Julian Pearson, providing us with tips on our sailing or on just staying upright! the evening is put aside to the essential pub quiz

leaving Sunday for hangover nursing and racing! We have already got some great publicity (latest issue of Y&Y p42) and it would be great to make our first event a huge success!

the entry form is avaliable from www.TASA.org.uk and as were non profit the costs are merely there to cover training fees ribs and fuel etc. were trying to keep the costs as low as we can!

hope to see you guys there!

--Emma

PS if your a 14 short my penultimate is still up for grabs for the event (sadly i'll be doing more running around than racing)
'the original pitchpole princess'

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable