Sponsorship Opportunities - POW 2007

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
critch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sponsorship Opportunities - POW 2007

Post by critch » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:16 pm

Dear All,

Some of you will be aware that I have recently been given a mandate by the class association to seek sponsorship opportunities for POW 2007. This email is intended to bring the UK community up to date with progress to date.

Work is currently in progress in terms of setting up a number of important support arrangements that will enable potential sponsors to maximise their return on investment. I would hope to be in a position to give a further update in the next couple of weeks. At this stage, it is worth mentioning that sponsors, both private and corporate, will be able to choose a level of investment commensurate with the opportunities and publicity that would meet their needs.

In the short term, it is vital that we have leads that can be pursued as and when we are in a position to do so. If you are interested, either as a potential private sponsor or on behalf of a corporate body, in supporting this high profile event, then I would be grateful if you could contact me using the details as per the signature block to this email. Additionally, if you feel that you work for or know of, an organisation who may be in a position to help, then please get in touch.

In all instances, I would be grateful if you could contact me directly - either by PM or by emailing me at matthew [at] cmsolutionsltd [dot] com

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Matt

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable