Penny I-14

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tmab11
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Penny I-14

Post by tmab11 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:44 am

I'm a college student with a little bit of cash looking for a solid penny I-14.
Our school sailing club has a fleet of 420s but thats not doing it for me anymore..
I'm located in North Carolina, but im willing to travel (even to Canada if necessary) for the right boat at the right price
I know there has also been a few old pennies that were given away to a good home, and if anyone wants to donate one to our sailing club for the few of us itching for something new... feel free to let me know
Thanks in advance for the help....

Best,

Thomas Mabry

tmabry@email (dot ) unc (dot) edu

ians
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Penny I-14

Post by ians » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:02 pm

move to Buy:Sell:Trade ?