B 5 for sale

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ovoss14
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

B 5 for sale

Post by ovoss14 » Tue May 30, 2006 6:15 pm

GER 91 "Trinity"
Bieker 5 built April 2006
CST 14 Mast, Alexander Sails
Covers, Trolley T-Foil designed by Yacht Research Unit Kiel (part of the appendix programm of BMW Oracle)
fastest boat on the Europeans 2006 (ask Flossie) due to personal reasons for sale :(

offers welcome

Olli Voss

ovoss14@yahoo.com

ovoss14
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ovoss14 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:10 am

sold to my wife!

:lol:

Jack Salerno

Post by Jack Salerno » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:33 am

Olli, you have one cool wife!!! How did you talk her into buying you a B5? I've been trying to talk my wife into buying me one for some time.
jack

Marcus
Site Admin

Post by Marcus » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:49 am

Olli, I have a feeling there is more to this story than you're letting on, and we'd probably like to hear the rest if you want to tell it. Glad you didn't have to get rid of your boat. :)

chrispike

Post by chrispike » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:26 am

If I had a wife, she'd buy me a B5...

ovoss14

Post by ovoss14 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:32 am

the story is very easy:
If I get divorced due to too much sailing I will loose the boat anyhow.
So Nicole made me a good offer (like 1.00 Euro) so that the boat will stay in the family.
My main problem is now that I have to ask the owner to use her boat :-)

cheers

Olli

P:S: In two years Victor my son is old enough to go sailing with me and his mom can not argue against it.

Skiffboy

Post by Skiffboy » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:48 am

Sounds like a pretty good deal Olli, nice one!

ummm, does the proud new owner appreciate all the other costs involved in boat ownership that she will now be obliged to pay? You know, maintenance, upgrades, insurance, registration, beer for the crew - all the important stuff. :lol: