M12 USA 1157 for sale in Seattle now!

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
infinitysail
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

M12 USA 1157 for sale in Seattle now!

Post by infinitysail » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:29 pm

For sale soon: Contact fflanner@gmail.com

2004 Morrison 12 USA 1157.

This boat has had the bottom reshaped when new by Waterrat systems for Zach B. We have been able to compete with the B5s at 1/2 the cost. We were 4th at 2010 Nationals (a few points behind Bundy), 7th and 2009 Nationals (just in front of Steve and Allen) and the boat placed 2nd at the 08 Pac Rim, so it is doing well against the people who win the regattas. Probably one of the best reasons to get this boat, I've discovered, is that it is much easier to sail in breeze than a B5. It's also much easier to right.

The boat has a Bieker mast stiffened to match the bend profile of Trevor's 2006 worlds masts. The aluminum racks have been replaced with carbon racks angled at the back. The CB is a newer Russel Brown high aspect board. The rudder foils are new Kris Henderson foils and brand new titanium axle. adjustment is on the tiller.

The boat is setup with a cassette for the centerboard, which would allow putting in a gybing cassette without too much effort, especially if you are good with composites.

Sails:
1. 2009 Glaser main and jib is good shape
2. extra Glaser jib in good shape
3. two 2009 Glaser kites, a reacher and runner in excellent shape
4. a nice Irwin kite for practice, still in fine shape
5. a dacron jib for practice

Includes Dolly, Bieker stacking cradle and a top cover.

$11,200

Not available until after the August Gorge regatta.
Last edited by infinitysail on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

infinitysail
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: M12 USA 1157 for sale in Seattle soon

Post by infinitysail » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:40 pm

This boat is available now! If you want it before the gorge regatta, I have a second racing main to add to the package. This will allow you to save the good sails for Toronto but still have a set for racing regattas.

email fflanner@gmail.com

Frank

infinitysail

Re: M12 USA 1157 for sale in Seattle $9k

Post by infinitysail » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm dropping the price to 9k. I need to sell this by the end of the weekend, otherwise I probably have to stick it in deep storage until next year, due to plans and obligations. Hence the good price.

Comes with a 2009 set of glaser upwind racing sails in excellent shape, a backup glaser racing jib, two glaser racing kites, a full set of practice sails, and I think I have a dacron practice jib somewhere.

Dolly, cradle, lots of tillers.

contact fflanner@gmail.com