WANTED: USA new or old rules

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
justnnow
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

WANTED: USA new or old rules

Post by justnnow » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:30 am

I'm looking for my first I14.
New or Old Rules/converted to new rules.
Ready to sail
Anything under 5K

Will travel to pick up boat.

-Justin
Justnnow@aol.com

justnnow
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: WANTED: USA new or old rules

Post by justnnow » Mon May 16, 2011 11:46 pm

Found a boat I like but its in San Diego and I'm in Chicago...

Thoughts on getting the boat out to Chicago?

BWR

Post by BWR » Tue May 17, 2011 2:27 am

Which boat in SD? Come out, sail (could come up and do Nationals in Cabrillo) then drive it home. See if some of the other Midwest guys want to come out and split costs for nationals then drive it home. Check in w/ Jake Skala in MN.

-TG
Boat Number: USA 1187

Post by -TG » Thu May 19, 2011 1:23 am

The great thing about 14's is that they go 20+ knots on the water, but can hit 80 mph on land. To Chicago is a good drive, but there are plenty of other options available if you can't make the trip, especially with Nats coming up and any Canadian, east coast or midwest boats coming out.
-TG
USA 1187
San Diego, CA

justnnow

Post by justnnow » Thu May 19, 2011 4:42 am

Its Warrens old B2. Ill ask around and see if anyone from my area is driving back from nats and see if they can drive the boat back.

I'm already talking to the guys up in Madison about getting some practice in. Sounds like I'll have a wet summer!