CST mast for sale - Brand new! UK

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
xtremesurf
Boat Number: skiff
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CST mast for sale - Brand new! UK

Post by xtremesurf » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:33 am

Hi all,

I have a Brand new bare tube, with track CST 57 Series mast for sale. Unfortunately never got round to fitting it. Its 7.3m (I may have a stump somewhere if your floor stepped) and was assembled professionally by Ashdown Marine. It was set up for myself and crew of 85 kg each, and features a glass track upto the hounds for progressive stiffness, with a plastic tipped track to give it some flick off. Been using these rigs for years and love them, best progressive and indestructible mast out there in my mind.

Open to offers

Based in Southampton, UK

xtremesurf
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: CST mast for sale - Brand new! UK

Post by xtremesurf » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:58 am

Bump - does no one need a mast?! Open to even silly offers ;)

I can even help get it shipped out if needed.

sailnaked6842

Post by sailnaked6842 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:43 am

If you're open to silly offers, I'd offer you 200£ and pay for shipping to the U.S. My mast is pretty beat up to the point we can't go out without a crash boat just in case our mast snaps. You also mentioned you have an extension for floor stepped masts? I'd toss another 50£ in if you have a spare lying around.

xtremesurf

Post by xtremesurf » Tue May 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Silly offers around £600 will be accepted.

pictures available, hopefully show below:
032.JPG
Attachments
030.JPG

xtremesurf

Post by xtremesurf » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:40 pm

BUMP!
Last edited by xtremesurf on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shu
Boat Number: USA 1183

Post by Shu » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Is it the soft or stiff version?
Are you sure about the 7.3 m dimension? Class rules allow 7.626 m above sheer.
Steve Shumaker
USA 1183

xtremesurf

Post by xtremesurf » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:14 am

The mast is the stiffer version and made for a crew weight of 170kg. It is 7.3m but can not find the stump :( if your deck stepped with a small stump anyways then this is no problem.

Thanks