Wanted: sails for B2 with Willets mast

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Elise
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wanted: sails for B2 with Willets mast

Post by Elise » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:28 am

Looking to purchase sails for a Bieker 2 with a Willets mast. Boat is not converted to self-tacking or to gnav. Particularly want main and / or jib. In Hawai'i but willing to pay shipping from anywhere.

Please post reply or pm me.

Thank you,
Elise

Hannes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Wanted: sails for B2 with Willets mast

Post by Hannes » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:09 pm

Lindsey Irwin made me a great set for mine with the same setup.

Happy new year!

Hannes
It's all in the numbers. CFD, FEA, ... ;)

Hannes

Post by Hannes » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Some pics:
P1000984.JPG
Finale_0307.JPG
The boat on the right (going higher and faster ;-) )
It's all in the numbers. CFD, FEA, ... ;)

Elise

Post by Elise » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:09 am

Thanks for the info and especially for posting pics.

Cheers,
Elise