WANTED: Lots, and lots and lots

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DJK
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

WANTED: Lots, and lots and lots

Post by DJK » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:35 pm

I'd like to start by saying I know nothing about I14's, but I'm learning.

My son is an avid sailor, campaigning in a 420, 29er and Lark at the moment, and the 29er has made him keen on something a bit faster. We found an old (not sure of age) I14 hull, and just the hull, languishing at the back of a dinghy park and ended up its new owners for less than the price of a pint. The problem is I now need to "fit it out" with almost everything, hence the post here.

So I need, spars, foils and sails for a start. and anything anyone else can think of. Given the sate of the economy, not the countries mine, and the fact that my investment in this venture is currently just above zero and needs to stay there The boat will not be used competitively, at least not at the outset, so if it is to be restored it will need to be done at or around the same level of investment as has been made so far, so we are not looking for the next to latest high tech, only just cast off, bits here, more like at the back of the dinghy park or garage needing something done to them bits.

The other option is I suppose seeing if there is anyone out there who wants an I14 hull?

SO if you have anything other than a hull, got one of those, that may be useful, and its priced to sell in Wilkinson's please let me know.

I'd also be very interested if anyone recognises the said hull and can shed any light on its history.

Many thanks,
David
!B4oKbMgCWk~$(KGrHqMOKjcE.jpg
!B4oKbMgCWk~$(KGrHqMOKjcE.jpg (4.06 KiB) Viewed 1135 times
Forgot to say: We are on the East cost of the UK

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable