WANTED: 'penny' I14 - Toronto, Canada

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mihnea
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

WANTED: 'penny' I14 - Toronto, Canada

Post by mihnea » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Hi,

As you may know (from the thread in general), I've been looking to buy an I14 so that I can start sailing skiffs. The ones I found have either sold by the time I got there or weren't worth the price. Having exhausted other avenues, here I am trying to see if one of YOU may want, or know someone that wants to sell their older I14.

Ideally I'd like one that comes with trailer, dolly, all sails and can double trap on. Obviously, I'm open to compromise! :)

Thanks!

Mihnea

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable