Daggerboard wanted, USA, west coast

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ericlippert
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Daggerboard wanted, USA, west coast

Post by ericlippert » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Good afternoon sailors, I've had multiple daggerboard failures on my battered but trusty Bieker 2, so it is time to replace it. If anyone knows of a used (or new) daggerboard that will fit a B2 in the vicinity of the west coast of the USA (specifically, Seattle), please drop me a line. Thanks!

Cheers,
Eric

rand
Boat Number: USA 1143

Re: Daggerboard wanted, USA, west coast

Post by rand » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:03 am

Russel Brown has the molds, http://ptfoils.com/.

Not sure if he's up to building the B2/3 boards or not, but can't hurt to ask!
Rand Arnold
International 14 USA 1143
"A Bumblebee Called Kate"
(former US President, former US Measurer)

ericlippert
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ericlippert » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Thanks Rand. I have a couple leads on some used boards but if I end up having to get a new one I'll give them a try. Much appreciated.

Fréd.
Boat Number: GBR 1463

Post by Fréd. » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Hi all,

Does any of you know whether we can find the same kind of Bieker foils (especially the dagger board) in the UK or anywhere else in Western Europe?
Thanks in advance for your reply! :wink:
Fréd (from France!)
B2 GBR 1463 - Beast is an other kind of Croc' Image

DaveT

Post by DaveT » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:15 am

Fred I have a slightly broken Beiker foil available for free if you are a class member, however it is in the UK.
Dave
GBR 1446

Fréd.
Boat Number: GBR 1463

Post by Fréd. » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:23 am

Many thanks for the reply and proposal Dave! :P
If you plan to come to the European, that would be a good way to collect your foil. And I have another repaired daggerboard to train until September. Would you have any picture of your Bieker foil (is it standard or high-aspect, already or to be repaired, etc.)? My email address is fshaw'at'laposte.net.
I used to be UK class member and I'm now French class member! :wink:
Cheers,
Fréd (from France!)
B2 GBR 1463 - Beast is an other kind of Croc' Image