Bigfoot Trapeze Harnesses

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Paul Galvez

Bigfoot Trapeze Harnesses

Post by Paul Galvez » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:45 am

Many of you at the Worlds a few weeks ago saw the Bigfoot Skiff harness. These are the "nappy style" harnesses that are actually comfortable! Best made harnesses period. Standard kit on the 18's. So good, I've taken a few back with me to the USA. I have all sizes and various colors. If you need a new quality harness that's kind to your nards, look me up. Designs for women too.

Paul

rand
Boat Number: USA 1143

Post by rand » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:53 pm

Pictures?
Rand Arnold
International 14 USA 1143
"A Bumblebee Called Kate"
(former US President, former US Measurer)

Paul Galvez

Bigfoot Harnesses

Post by Paul Galvez » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Not yet - still in container. Pics probably wouldn't justify anyways - looks like a very well made nappy but with a really good internal hook design. You'd really have to try one on to understand. Come to NOOD! Haven't seen the Arnold clan in awhile...

Fréd.
Boat Number: GBR 1463
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Fréd. » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:54 pm

rand wrote:Pictures?
Here you are!
And more info here...

:wink:
Fréd (from France!)
B2 GBR 1463 - Beast is an other kind of Croc' Image

rand
Boat Number: USA 1143

Post by rand » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:27 pm

I've been happy with my Spinnaker Shop harness for 25 years. Had the webbing replaced once, that's it.

http://www.spinnakershop.com/Trapeze%20Harness.htm

The Spinnaker Shop is no more, but the harness lives on. :)
Rand Arnold
International 14 USA 1143
"A Bumblebee Called Kate"
(former US President, former US Measurer)

Paul Galvez

Bigfoot Harnesses

Post by Paul Galvez » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:01 am

Thanks Fred.

This is the Aussie site but info and specs are still scarce... I'll get some detailed shots once I have a chance. Again, you'd have to try it on to really understand. I have all the regular sizes so unless you have a freakishly long torso or the beer gut has gotten out of control, I should have something to fit you properly.
Paul

Paul Galvez

Post by Paul Galvez » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:08 am

rand wrote:I've been happy with my Spinnaker Shop harness for 25 years. Had the webbing replaced once, that's it.

http://www.spinnakershop.com/Trapeze%20Harness.htm

The Spinnaker Shop is no more, but the harness lives on. :)
Yeah, Yvonne has one... known all about them for many years. Good harness with a classic design. If you like the straps... the Spin Shop is good. This is more skiff specific and the spreader bar is sweet. Gotta go with newer technology sometimes...
Paul 8)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable