LA equipment

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
george
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LA equipment

Post by george » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:46 pm

I've been doing my homework on LA by watching surveillance video courtesy of mr Hasselhoff and Ms Anderson. It seems orange plastic floats on leashes are essential for anyone on the water. can anyone suggest where i might find one. I wouldn't want to upset the coastguard.

I already have my red bikini!

Katie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LA essentials

Post by Katie » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:14 pm

Looks like you can get all the necessary kit on e-bay. This set looks fairly comprehensive, and a bargain at £1.50, but might be a little on the small side:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Baywatch-Ken_W0QQ ... dZViewItem

bundykris
Boat Number: USA 1189

Post by bundykris » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:43 pm

George:

While you are entirely correct to look to Baywatch to determine what LA is "all about" and what items you will need to "fit in", you must remember that there is more to do in LA than just go to the beach. For further research you may want to watch "Boyz in the Hood," tapes of the Rodney King riots and some Snoop Dogg videos (and remember: to be "hip" you add an extra "g" to the word "dog"). After reviewing these clips I'm quite certain that you will think of other items that you will need for your stay in the wonderful city of Los Angeles.

Kris

george

Post by george » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:52 pm

Thanks Kriss! I think i'm most of the way there now with image etc.. took some work.
There seems to be a colour code for various gangs in LA. Does anyone know what colour our kite should be to avoid offending the locals of alamitos bay? The politics of these places seems rather complicated.