Gutted!

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rich
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Gutted!

Post by Rich » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:04 pm

Its Friday,
Its 22 deg,
about F4 outside,
clear blue skys
and im stuck in this sticky hot office

:cry:

wish i was sailing

and to top it all off the footy starts in an hour!

Andy

Post by Andy » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:55 pm

haha yea i know what you feel like...im doing exams at the moment and have a lot of revision to do :x its so unfair, my m8s keep texting me saying what a great day it is etc, and i was even invited sailing but mum put a stop to that right away...yea gutted! Then they drove past my house just to make the most of me being stuck inside.
lol

glad sum1 else is stuck inside 2!!!
A bad day on the water is better than a good day in the office

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable