2010 North Americans Newport RI july 23-25

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
yarrow
Boat Number: USA 1134
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

2010 North Americans Newport RI july 23-25

Post by yarrow » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:51 pm

to the I-14 fleet,
I would like to announce that the local NSF (narragansett skiff foundation) is proud to host this years I-14 North Americans in Newport RI July 23-25. This is the 3rd I-14 regatta we will host in this historic sailing mecca of Newport RI, we encourage as many boats and people who are interested in this exciting class to come out and be apart of this event.
http://nsf.skiffsailing.us
-
for people who would like to volunteer:
We are looking for crash boats and volunteers to help with the event for part of all of the event, please help us spread the word if you can't help your self.
contact me:
Yarrow Thorne
yarrow@yarrowsport.com

We look forward to seeing you at this exciting event and showing you our growing fleet.
cheers,
Yarrow Thorne
B-3 USA 1134
Freedom 25: w/ carbon rotating wing spar
I sail out of Newport RI as a member of NSF: http://nsf.skiffsailing.us

sailnaked6842
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 2010 North Americans Newport RI july 23-25

Post by sailnaked6842 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Hey, is there online registration anywhere and how much is the regatta? I checked out the NSF site, but there wasn't much about registration on it.

yarrow
Boat Number: USA 1134

Re: 2010 North Americans Newport RI july 23-25

Post by yarrow » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:49 pm

we in the process of putting registration on the nsf site. feel free to send me any ?'s u might have, we r offering placers to stay for non locals. i look forward to hearing from you.
cheers
yarrow
B-3 USA 1134
Freedom 25: w/ carbon rotating wing spar
I sail out of Newport RI as a member of NSF: http://nsf.skiffsailing.us