Please help me find these 14s!

Moderators: Shu, rand

Skiffman1487
Boat Number: 1487

Please help me find these 14s!

Post by Skiffman1487 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:10 am

Hi guys, I am looking for a few 14s that belonged to Robin Bateman and are probably lying around the place somewhere.
The 14s I am looking for probably wouldn't mean much to others, because they are well out of date by now. But for sentimental reasons I would love to know where they are, or what happened to them.
The first one is GBR 1411, known as Skunk. An Ovington 2 design, and she was supposedly sold to England. The ovington 2's had the underwater shape of an ice, with a very wide transom, and very little rocker. most people thought that she was a flat water boat in that case, but apparently she was lethally quick downwind.
The second 14 is GBR 1366, and was called Rocket. She was bright yellow, and was apparently sold to Denmark. She was a Morrison 7E, and a prototype hull.
That sums up those two, but I am also looking for a penultimate rig that belonged to K1215, which was sold in Ireland somewhere.
Thanks for reading, and I would really appreciate if you guys could help me find these boats.
Cheers, Chris