H2B6 USA 1191 Available for Sail, Sale, Charter or??

Moderators: Shu, rand

joe.bersch

H2B6 USA 1191 Available for Sail, Sale, Charter or??

Post by joe.bersch » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:17 pm

Regrettably, it is unlikely that I will be able to sail the Worlds in Geelong. At this point, however, I am planning to ship my boat to Geelong whether or not I can sail it myself. I am soliciting interest from a competitive team to sail the boat or?

Possible Acceptable Scenarios:
1. Sell the Boat Before or After the Worlds (terms negotiable);
2. Charter the Boat to a responsible and competitive team for the Worlds (terms negotiable);
3. Transship Boat to Europe following Worlds with the idea to sail it there in 2015 season- container space and custodian needed;
4. Combination of the above or other??

USA 1191 is a Henderson Boat Company built B6 completed in February 2014. Hull number 8. ICE B6 HM Single spreader rig. ICE HM round (untapered) Boom. Glaser sails. Tuttle rudder foil, Henderson built Bieker CB. Gyber. Cradle (with wheels!). Mast and top cover. Light blue hull, clear coat interior. Minimum weight carrying 3 kilos correctors.

This boat is very fast and capable of winning at the Worlds level in the right hands. I would hate to see this great boat sit out this event.

Serious inquiries only, please.

Joe Bersch

BWR

Re: H2B6 USA 1191 Available for Sail, Sale, Charter or??

Post by BWR » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:44 am

? are the wheels square or round ?
This is a great boat, need to find crew and have Capt Joe sail in Geelong then the boat can go to a new home, if it must! We love to spread the B6 boats around to other countries, however it keeps taking away from our limited fleet in the US. Great opportunity for someone.

joe.bersch

Re: H2B6 USA 1191 Available for Sail, Sale, Charter or??

Post by joe.bersch » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:15 am

Round and rubber too!

I am intrigued by option 3, Brad. European Championships, German Champs, POW, what else? If I can't do the Worlds this year it seems like a great alternative. Not much more than c9ming to California. You are welcome to use the boat when I can't get tot the event.