Thanks to all involved in the 2011 World Championships

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mwattsi14
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thanks to all involved in the 2011 World Championships

Post by mwattsi14 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Its been said already but just to echo a huge personal thanks to all those involved in the organisation of the world championships. I know how much goes in to organising these events and the countless hours spent trying to get everything in place. Thanks to you all!

Despite the weathers best efforts I personally had a great event and as a newcomer to the class was made very welcome, made some new friends and was re-aquanted with some old ones.

I now go into rehab to recover and try to remove the physical and mental scaring from the 2 weeks.. Tranaoke and Charlie's prize giving outfit probably taking the longest to remove!!

We are hooked.. See you all on the water soon.

Mark
GBR 1506 "Rhino"
Mark Watts
GBR 1534

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable