I-14 inovators remain at top of sailing Game

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BWR
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I-14 inovators remain at top of sailing Game

Post by BWR » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Check out this video of Paul Bieker doing his thing with involvement in the AC 45 Cats.
-Wing Walking

http://www.sailkarma.com/2011/01/wing-work.html#links

joe.bersch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: I-14 inovators remain at top of sailing Game

Post by joe.bersch » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:40 am

Cool video and interview. All that and he is still designing 14s too! Thankfully, he assures me the wing is easier to step on the new B6. Just kidding.