2011 - Weymouth Worlds Accomodation List Available

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I'm a Pirate

2011 - Weymouth Worlds Accomodation List Available

Post by I'm a Pirate » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:39 pm

All,

Its less than a year to go until the start of the next World Championships in Weymouth and there have been a number of requests regarding accomodation. To help out in sourcing somewhere to stay the first installment of accomodation links can be found here:http://www.i14worlds.com/index.php?opti ... 6&Itemid=5

Weymouth is a prime tourist and holiday location and as the event is held after the schools have gone back for the autumn there will be plenty of accomodation availability. The event will be raced from Portland a few miles from Weymouth centre but some socials will be in Weymouth town.

Weymouth is approximnately 3 hours drive from the major London airports and whilst not essential a car may well be useful for transport and logistics. Weymouth is serviced by a long train ride from London Waterloo station (advanced booking recomended to keep the prices down).

If you have any questions email accomodation@gbr.international14.org

Happy house hunting

Jon
Jon Blackburn
2011 Worlds Accomodation Contact

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable