our club i14 (we need some help)

Moderators: Shu, rand

phegan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: our club i14 (we need some help)

Post by phegan » Sun May 23, 2010 12:26 am

fellas, just a little bump to say thanks for all you advice and help with our rig. I was remiss in not relpying and saying thanks sooner. the semester is over and as architecture students we had no time at all to do anything with the boat. I finally have the mast back together into one piece. we have a bit of "pre-bend" to deal with, but as long as we can get on the water that will be great. we race tomorrow in the flyingscot but the ultimate goal is to get the i14 on the water and start making some mods to the rig. there is even talk of making a foil for the rudder,our resident aerospace eng will be able to help with that.
thanks again folks and have a great season.

cheers, Padraic

yarrow
Boat Number: USA 1134
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: our club i14 (we need some help)

Post by yarrow » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:44 pm

how about a field trip to newport ri july 23-25 to the I-14 NA or kingston Canada for the CBI event. the fleet would be more then willing to help u rig ur boat and or show u our boats. feel free to contact me for more info.
cheers.
yarrow
B-3 USA 1134
Freedom 25: w/ carbon rotating wing spar
I sail out of Newport RI as a member of NSF: http://nsf.skiffsailing.us