Looking for Ride for POW 2010 in Hayling

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
aem27
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking for Ride for POW 2010 in Hayling

Post by aem27 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:09 am

Hi All,
I'm paying a visit to England this summer and it'd be cool to overlap it with POW week. Anyone need a reasonable helm/crew to join them?
cheers
Archie

jack
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by jack » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:41 am

"Anyone need a reasonable helm/crew to join them?"
I think you may have understated you qualifications just a little bit!

Fréd.
Boat Number: GBR 1463

Re: Looking for Ride for POW 2010 in Hayling

Post by Fréd. » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:10 am

aem27 wrote:a reasonable helm/crew
I love British understatement! :roll: :wink:

Congratulation, Archie, for your second title and astonishing results in Sydney. I hope I can see you one day (maybe at POW 2010…) and get some advice from you to understand how 14s work.
What about the Europeans in Quiberon in September? You already know the place: it is the same bay as Carnac (2009 Mark Foy Trophy), on the opposite side! I hope we can see you there and this could motivate more French teams to participate.

Cheers,
Fréd (from France!)
B2 GBR 1463 - Beast is an other kind of Croc' Image

gbr1442

Post by gbr1442 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:19 pm

I would love to take you up on that offer! but im not sure i am any were near good anuff to be able to keep up with you lol :lol:

tom
GBR1442

aem27

Post by aem27 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Thanks for the replies. I'm hoping to sail with George in his new ship if he can produce it in time. Otherwise maybe Oli Voss.

Mark Nicholson

Post by Mark Nicholson » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Well done Archie! And glad to read you have remained awfully British!
MJ
MJ