wake up aus 14 owners and spread the word we are on line

Moderators: Shu, rand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dave
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

wake up aus 14 owners and spread the word we are on line

Post by dave » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:58 am

as the post says i am sick of seeing 14s on ebay due to lack of intrest!!!!!
hamilton island crusing yacht club
SPEED RECORD HOLDER
for henning island

burger
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by burger » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:36 pm

with that much excitment i hope you are entered into the Nationals

dave

Post by dave » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:48 pm

i am in a lose lose situation at the moment on one hand i have work wanting me (making me) to be in a tri nations sailing in NZ on the other hand the 14 nationals are my priority and on at the same time and all of these end on the day when i get surgery on my knee lucky me. oh and work is paying for the surgery.

on the topic i was just sick of seeing people waist thier money on ebay when we have a perfectly good free site here i have purchased 3 sets of sails on here at no cost of the seller
SPEED RECORD HOLDER
for henning island

bStrong

Post by bStrong » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:50 pm

Dave
have you seen any on ebay from Vic - i know a guy looking for an old boat 2-3k
Was that a round about way of saying you wont be doing the nats. I think you should blow off your work thing. Next years nats are in WA so probably a bit far for you.
Lynx 352

dave

Post by dave » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:59 am

not realy sydney is just as far as perth for me as my freight cost is the same $0. although mid next year i am free from my contract at my current job so more choice for me yay. i may just make it i have a few mates over there i was intending to go there any way this is a good excuse ha ha

on the ebay thing i have seen so many 14s its not funny some fom qld and nsw but none from vic
SPEED RECORD HOLDER
for henning island